Terms and Conditions
P&D Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1.This free prize draw (“the Draw”) is run by Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Limited trading as Purdy (“Purdy”).
2. By entering into this Draw, all entrants (“Entrants”) will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Draw.
4. Only those who complete both sides of the Draw entry card (“Entry Card”) on 28th or 29th November 2017 at P&D trade show at Ricoh Arena Coventry will be entered into the Draw. Entrants must be aged 18 or over as at 28th November 2017 and must be resident in the UK.Only one entry per person is allowed each day.
5. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn each hour from 10am to 4pm during the trade show from all completed Entry Cards of the Draw. Purdy’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will be notified by mobile phone from Entry Card during the trade show. To claim his or her prize, the winner must confirm receipt of notification within an hour of being called. If the winner does not respond in that time period, he or she will be deemed to have waived entitlement to his or her prize and a further winner will be selected at random. Details of the winner will be available by writing to sales@Purdy.co.uk
7. Purdy reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any winner before any prizes are issued and may require proof of identification and age. If Purdy suspects fraud or misconduct, or if it is discovered that an Entrant has failed to comply with the eligibility requirements set out in the Terms then the prize may be withheld or withdrawn or another prize winner may be selected.
9. The prize will be a Purdy paint brush set and one of the prizes listed below* (“the Prize”).The Prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Purdy reserves the right to substitute the Prize with suitable equivalent and the free goods sent may differ from those advertised. There is no right to any refund in respect of free goods returned.
10. Purdy reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Draw or extend the period of participation as necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control. Purdy will not be liable for any such withdrawal or change to the Draw.
11. Entrants agree to be responsible for all applicable taxes, duties or other charges payable in relation to the Prize.
12. Employees, directors, shareholders of any company within the Sherwin-Williams Group and their direct families (parents, siblings, spouse, partner, children) or agents and/or anyone associated with the running of the Draw are not eligible to enter this Draw.
- Entrants shall not be permitted to enter the Draw if by entering into it they may cause Purdy and/or themselves to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which they are a party or in breach of any law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which Purdy or the entrant may be subject. Purdy reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of this condition.
14. Purdy respects the policies of employers which forbid the acceptance of such prize money by their employees. The winner may be asked to obtain signed authorisation from a director of his or her employer (if appropriate) confirming permission to accept the Prize.
15.Purdy hereby excludes all and any liability arising out of the Draw or the acceptance, use, quality condition, suitability or performance of the Prize. Purdy does not exclude liability under the Terms for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for breach of Part II of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for any matter in relation to which it would illegal for Purdy to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
16. This Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Draw.
*The prizes include:
Wagner Paint Sprayer
Mitchells and Butlers Dining Out Card
Free 10L Matt Mag
Free 10L Matt Mag
The Restaurant Choice Voucher
Garmin Drive Sat Nav